Smokers appear to be at higher risk from the coronavirus than nonsmokers, Dr. Yael Bar-Zeev, chair of the Israeli Medical Association for Smoking Cessation and Prevention, said Sunday. Addressing smokers on Camoni (Like Me), an...Read More
Category: Healthy Chocolate
Late Night Chocoholic Talks Healthy Chocolate I don’t know what it is about the evening, but...Read More
Exciting Research says Dark Chocolate Found To Reduce Stress And Inflammation! New Loma Linda...Read More
Three Sons Marketing LLC, Lynette Henk, Wayne Henk and Healthchocoholic.com, 2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Lynette Henk 941-676-7300 and healthchocoholic.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Well Beyond products are part of a comprehensive approach to a healthy lifestyle.
- Smokers appear to be at higher risk from coronavirus – expert | The Times of Israel March 26, 2020
- Why sleep is important for immune health March 25, 2020
- Free Samples of healthy Dark chocolate March 18, 2020
- Functional Foods To stay healthy March 5, 2020
- Can chocolate strengthen the immune system? February 28, 2020
- hAVE YOU CHECKED OUT THE NEW COKE ENERGY dRINK? February 20, 2020
- What foods You Can eat on keto diet PLAN February 14, 2020
- Musings of a late night chocoholic with a sweet tooth February 4, 2020
- Dark chocolate found to reduce stress and inflammation January 26, 2020
- Chocolate Cravings and Diet Goals January 19, 2020