Since I live in Southwest Florida I would love to think I would live longer simply because of all the beautiful weather we have here. No canned sunlight here. But honestly what determines if you will live longer? One...Read More
Month: March 2015
Carnival Glory Virginia Tech Engineering College Student Man Overboard On Way To Half Moon Cay Bahamas Cruise Date 3/7/15 3/14/15
In the middle of the night on our first night of our Spring Break 2015 7 day Carnival Glory Eastern Carribbean cruise voyage, we started hearing announcements piped in on the loudspeaker to our balcony cabin. It was during the...Read More
Spring Break vacation will be here shortly. For some colleges, spring break is actually going on this week. Many grade school, middle school and high school students will be enjoying a well deserved vacation. It is a great...Read More
Periodontal Gum Disease Recovery And Dark Chocolate? Dentist Dr. Stephen J. Smith Of Salt Lake City Shares Dental Study Results.
Periodontal disease can be serious. According to Web MD, “Periodontitis, also generally called gum disease or periodontal disease, begins with bacterial growth in your mouth and may end — if not properly treated...Read More
I Lost 16 Pounds in 4 Weeks Eating Chocolate And So Can You! Easiest Weight Loss Plan On The Planet!
When someone told me I could lose weight eating chocolate, I honestly thought they were crazy. I mean honestly chocolate? Chocolate has to be my absolute favorite food on the planet. And don’t even get me started about...Read More
Three Sons Marketing LLC, and Healthchocoholic.com, 2021. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Lynette Henk 941-676-7300 and healthchocoholic.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Beyond products are part of a comprehensive approach to a healthy lifestyle. The content on this blog is for informational and educational purposes only and is not intended as medical advice or to replace a relationship with a qualified healthcare professional.
- How Much Processed Sugar Is in Your Soda Pop? April 14, 2021
- This Keto Chocolate Is Healthy And On Sale! March 30, 2021
- tIRED oF Struggling wITH Chronic fIBROMYALGIA Autoimmune PAIN Symptoms? March 18, 2021
- Is It Worth Investing In CryptoCurrencies? March 17, 2021
- How Can Chocolate Improve Health FOr ADults? March 9, 2021
- Keto Snacks And Tips To Curb Cravings February 26, 2021
- This Mom Has Been Dabbling In Crypto … And Wow! February 17, 2021
- Why You Should Eat Healthy Chocolate Every single Day! February 7, 2021
- How I lost Weight With The Skinny Stick Solution January 22, 2021
- Get Rid Of The Extra Fat – Be Fearless in 2021 January 3, 2021