Most of the elementary schools in Naples seem to have more random days off than in years past. Sometimes these days can catch parents off guard. What to do when your kids are going to be home all day in the middle of the week?! Well, if you didn’t schedule appointments with your Punta Gorda pediatrician or dentist for a check-up, then try one of these fun ideas to keep your kids active and healthy on their days off. These are also great ideas for summer break.
1. Help them make a treasure hunt, indoors our out, depending on the weather. Once they’re done they can invite friends over to find the treasure (the treasure can be almost anything, since the real prize is following the clues!). When the hunt is over, serve a small picnic for the hungry hunters.
2. Hold an art exhibit. Get out the paints and modeling clay and then let your kids spend the morning creating works of art to display.
3. Healthy kids are active kids, so help them plan a kid Olympics! Give them the freedom to choose how to judge and award medals, then sit back and watch them wear themselves out!
4. Have a family history day. Encourage your kids to write in their journals and ask them to share some favorite family stories that you can record in their own words. If you have stories of your ancestors, this is a good time to share them with your kids.
5. Go visit a local Miami, Tampa, or Sarasota museum, historical site, petting zoo, or aquarium. Remember, this is a day to do something with your kids that you’ve always been putting off, so do it!
6. Visit a resident of a local Naples convalescent home. Some elderly men and women rarely get visitors. Your kids will feel good about brightening someone’s day. They could bring them flowers or an original piece of art. (See activity number 2.) My name is Lynette Henk and I want to help Naples families to raise healthy, happy kids. Issues such as proper nutrition for children and childhood obesity in Sarasota concern me. I am the owner of a Naples area home business that sells power squares.
If you are interested in learning more, visit my web site at http://LiveForChocolate.com or call me at 941-216-5727.
Healthy Chocolate Lover Lynette Henk
Punta Gorda, Florida 33983
XoVitality Anti-Aging Capsules
Join Our Team today!
I am Lynette Henk, and I am a Punta Gorda-based XO artisan chocolate member. I joined XO in May 2010. I sell the industry-leading XoVitality Anti-Aging Capsules and power squares online and in Punta Gorda, Miami, Tampa, and Sarasota. Our valued Naples customers recommend power squares because power squares is a great way to get the antioxidants you need to stay healthy.
Our Team is also a fantastic XoVitality Anti-Aging Capsules home-based business in the Naples area. Florida entrepreneurs can supplement their income by cashing in on a high-demand Florida healthy artisan chocolate market. To learn more about Our Team, visit LiveForChocolate.com.
Call me at 941-216-5727 to own your own XoVitality Anti-Aging Capsules business in Punta Gorda, Miami, Tampa, or Sarasota.